Feasibility Study for reconstructing, extending/constructing and equipping the current/new technical-economic block (TEB) of the University Clinical Centre of the Republika Srpska in Banja Luka
Investment budget: 40.000.000 €
Service(s): Feasibility Study
Description: The European Investment Bank has approved the Loan no. FIN°31.243 BA in the amount of €100 million, to Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Republika Srpska to support the Republika Srpska Hospitals Project. The Borrower undertakes to carry out the project of reconstructing the University Clinical Centre of the Republika Srpska (UCCRS), the largest and most important public health institution in the RS health sector. Current medical institutions within University Clinical Centre of the Republika Srpska (gross floor area of 152.770 m2) comprise of:
Carry out feasibility investigations and comparisons of a number of technical alternatives, considering type of equipment and requirements in respect of providing:
Assessment of environmental aspects of the considered location.
Prepare the draft ToR and technical specifications for the Tender for preliminary design of TEB as per the selected option acceptable to the Client.
Energy audit: Calculation of thermal characteristics of the building – existing state; Proposal for energy efficiency measures; Calculation of thermal characteristics of the building – after energy efficiency measures; The calculation of the required energy for the building was carried out according to EN ISO 13790: 2008
Prepare and deliver a comprehensive Feasibility Study
- Central Medical Block (South and North wings), recently reconstructed
- Maternity Ward
- Infective Clinics
- Technical-economic block (TEB).
- Assess technical, financial and legal feasibility of the options:
- (i) reconstruction-extension of the existing building of a Technical-Economic Block (TEB),
- (ii) construction of new building of a Technical-Economic Block (TEB), and
- (iii) equip the TEB with new equipment
- (i) energy (hot water for heating, steam, sanitary water, a water cooling and air conditioning),
- (ii) medical gases (medical oxygen and nitrous oxide),
- (iii) compressed air for technical and medical purposes,
- (iv) hospital food cooking and delivery,
- (v) hospital linen washing, drying and pressing,
- (vi) sterilization facility
- (vii) maintenance, required by the existing and future facilities: Medical Faculty & Center of Education and Research, School of Medicine & Faculty of Health Care.